Heads up, sellers! Clean and fresh goes without saying, but a new study from GetAgent says selling your home may be as simple as one of these fragrances wafting through the halls of your home:
Summer Home Maintenance Checklist
Dated: July 26 2022
No matter what you hear there’s no such thing as a maintenance-free home.
What there is? A home that’s totally manageable to maintain when you break it down month by month.
To help, here’s your July Home Maintenance Checklist.
1. Wipe down porch lights, replace blown-out bulbs, and use glass cleaner to freshen up your home’s exterior entryway.
2. Get rid of washer build-up with a cup of diluted bleach or white vinegar in the drum. For the dryer, remove and wash the lint screen—especially if you use dryer sheets.
3. Wipe down and clean baseboards, doors, and light switches.
4. Clean garbage disposal by sprinkling a half-cup of baking soda and one cup of white vinegar in the disposal. Allow it to sit for 10 minutes before flushing it down the drain.
5. Drain your water heater to flush out any sediment that could be affecting your heater’s performance.6. Wash pet beds, pet toys, travel carriers, etc.
7. Replace worn-out or dirty entry rugs.
8. Inspect fencing and gates around your home and make repairs as needed.
9. Plan your fall vegetable garden. My recommendations? Root vegetables and pumpkins!
Remember, home maintenance doesn’t have to be overwhelming! Just do a little bit each month, be proud of yourself, then move on to bigger and better things!
At Key & Slate Real Estate Group, we provide top tier services to our customers, whether they're buying or selling. We have the experience, network and resources needed to achieve all your real estate....